Sunday 4 November 2012

Winter Guilty Pleasure: I Like Big Butts and I Cannot Lie

If you've read my blog, you would know that I watch and post about Figure Skating to stan for Mao Asada. And how could I not? She's sublime. However, don't mistake that as the only reason why I watch the sport- that being the only sport I enjoy watching. I do have other favourites and I support great talent, but one of the main reasons I watch the Men's Division is definitely to do some unabashed, unadulterated butt-spotting.

I like big butts, and I cannot lie. You other fellas can't deny.

Make of it what you will, but you can't deny that apart from watching the guys land their quads with bated breath, the rest of the world looks at who has the best behind in the field. It is as impossible to ignore as Patrick Chan's (dubiously) inflated scores, so you sit there and appreciate all that hard work they've put in. Positively steely from the looks of it! From the juicy curves to sheer muscle mass, here's a roster of my favourites. Check out who tops my list! 

Maxim Trankov (RUS): All I can say is spasibo Maxim! Da. Da. 
Scott Moir (CAN): During the winter games season, Canada's pride isn't only maple syrup. 
Brian Joubert (FRA): A gay pin-up for sure, France's Joubert has always mesmerised with his beautiful quad jumps, boyish good looks, and THAT derrière. 
Robin Szolkowy (GER): Absolutely hypnotic. Aliona's clearly intimidated by it...
Javier Fernandez (SPA): Muy calienté! The first ever Spaniard to win a Grand Prix Medal does his country proud.
Patrick Chan (CAN): He has divided the skating world with his last two seasons. Say what you will about his scores, but it is undeniable that this guy can fill out a pair of pants.
                                                           
........and my absolute favourite and top ass is...!



Jeremy Abbott (USA): The Kim Kardashian of the men's skating world, the Coco to ISU's Ice-T- Abbott takes the cake for best ass on the ice. And it's not just because he favours a high-waist. You could rest a drink on those cheeks. 
This perhaps, maybe the most lascivious post I have ever written.

Photobucket

[images: Tumblr]

No comments:

Post a Comment