Monday 21 October 2013

Skate America 2013: Notable Butts and Guilty Pleasures

Okay, so I had my butt-cam goggles on this weekend. Continuing on from this post, I have decided to follow all the Grand Prix events and make note of the most outstanding derrieres amongst the men. At Skate America, three cutie pies caught my eye, and here they are! Why not? It's winter and we all need warming up ^^

So shall we begin? 

MAX AARON (USA)- His quad jumps may have failed him at this competition, but his form was on point. Rest a drink on THAT. 




JOHN COUGHLIN (USA)- This man is like a tree. Tall, sturdy, sizable. Cheeks are solid too! Wouldn't you like for him to throw you about every now and again?



ZACHARY DONOHUE (USA)- This guy was never really on my radar until this weekend. It's not so much the cute bubble butt as much as it is that organic, boy-next-door look he has going on. SO adorbs!



and finally, the yummiest of them all....

JASON DUNGJEN (Coach)- no photos but why settle when you can see him in live motion? Total DILF. Gaze at that scruffy studmuffin at 6:55. 

Something tells me things are just about to get steamier. See you in Canda!

Photobucket
[photos: Getty Images]

2 comments:

  1. Why is Adam Rippon not on this list? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought about whether I should have added him....but it comes down to my type. But maybe he'll change my mind and make the list by NHK ^^

      Delete